Sweet fudgy goodness rolled into little balls of heaven, lets face it we all need some of these in our lives! Perfect for a healthy on the go snack, post-workout treat or just when you need that little choc fix as well as a great healthy alternative to those processed snacks, filled with refined sugars and other nasties! We have the beautiful Sabria from @sabriashealthykitchen on this weeks edition of her recipe of the week showing us how to make these delicious protein bliss balls with her amazing Clean Lean mix!
1/4 cup Almond Meal*
2-3 tbsp Coconut Oil*
2-3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup*
1-2 tbsp Chocolate Protein Powder
5 Pitted Medjool dates
1/2 cup Clean Lean Choc Superfood Mix
Sugar Free Melting Chocolate/ Desicatted Coconut (Optional)
1. Blend all ingredients in a food processor until well combined and smooth.
2. Divide evenly and roll into balls
Option 1. Dip in Sugar free melted Chocolate & sprinkle coconut on top.
Option 2. Roll balls in Coconut & drizzle Sugar Free melted Chocolate on top.
* I have used Natural Rice Malt Syrup SWEETNER OPTIONS: Maple Syrup, Honey, Liquid Coconut Sugar, Agave Nectar, Liquid Stevia
* I have used Almond meal NUT MEAL OPTIONS: Macadamia meal, Flax Meal, Linseed meal, Cashew Meal, LSA mix and Coconut meal
* If mixture is too dry add extra Coconut Oil
Get an exclusive 15% off your clean lean mix with the discount code NOURISHBYHER.
For more delicious clean lean recipes head on over to her website www.sabria.com.au